How do I hide the gift wrap product from my collections?
If you want to exclude the auto-generated "Wrapped" product from the "all" collection, you can edit the collection and add a condition to exclude products with the vendor value of "Wrapped".
The following steps can also be applied to any other collections which appear on your online store as well. Some of your collections may be Manual or Automated - the filter is most useful on Automated collections.
Here's how you can do that:
- From the Shopify Admin dashboard, click on the "Products" option from the sidebar menu.
- Click on the "Collections" option from the sidebar menu.
- Click on the "all" collection to edit it.
- In the "Conditions" section, click on the "Add condition" button.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Vendor" and set it to "is not equal to" and then enter "Wrapped" in the field next to it.
- Click on the "Save" button to apply the condition and exclude the "Wrapped" product from the "all" collection.
If your store does not have a collection named "all", you can create one yourself, and this will override the default "all" collection which is created by Shopify for your Online Store.